MGO (Macias Gini & O’Connell LLP)
MGO (Macias Gini & O’Connell LLP) case study provided by Caltronics, a Flex Technology Group company
About MGO (Macias Gini & O’Connell LLP)
Founded in 1987, MGO (Macias Gini & O’Connell LLP) is one of the fastest-growing professional services firms in the country. The firm offers a diverse array of assurance, tax, consulting, staffing, outsourcing, and advisory services to clients that range from industrial, high technology, and media companies to athletes and entertainers.
MGO is ranked as one of the top CPA firms in the nation by Accounting Today and Inside Public Accounting. The firm was awarded the ‘Best of Accounting’ designation in client satisfaction by the independent research firm, Inavero.
- Managed on an Individual Location Basis
- The current fleet was aging causing increased downtime.
- Lacked Standardization and Organization of Current Fleet
- Lack of Visibility and Communication
- The fleet was oversized for their needs allowing us to provide significant cost savings via right-sizing
- Previous office technology partners had been slow to bring new technology forward to the account. We are working with them on a variety of other solutions.
- An enhanced overall client experience
- Cost savings
- Helped their team with new technology that could benefit the firm in terms of device management and security